Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Tuesday, March 8
  
 
`Im know im not strong .
tmrw have learing journey its only mon and tues sch and th rest LJ .he gone to camp for 4days today .in th first place i taught i was strong but in th end i cry infront of him .i was waiting for him at hgg interchange like 15mins and somemore Hakim and Mierza have .they wanted to go sch with us .in th bus i cry and cry ,he saw me and hug me tightly and give me a kiss at my cheek .the more he do tht th more i cry .when reach school i stop crying then suddenly i start again .when class ,some of them look like me like they never cry before-.-'so i stop .when recess time he come to my class and i started to cry more and more he say to me to patient he will very fast come bck and aftr he come back he will online .so in my heart i keep saying tht no matter wht ,i still miss him .when maths period i cry a little bit aftr Hakim say 'Eyfaa ,cheer up ' seriously i cant stand it anymore .i know my twin ,Nabilah feel like crying bcoz he will miss his boyf too but still she try her best not to .aftr sch slacked as per normal only went home fast around 3plus .reached home suddenly cry again .
 
 `Time's running out ,We dont have forever unless we break down these walls and stand together<3

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.