Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Sunday, March 13

HappyyBdaay NurKhalimahllah .
have a blast sis ,going to bashed you pls ,at home you such a annoying and KEPO sis ,sorry .no offence(: ohhyaa ,lastlong samaa your boyf .staay pretty .isayaangyouu always .enjoy your daay later .muakzz<3


`Suuup readers .
today will going out to my grandma house which is my mum side to celebrate my sis bdaay .sadded , cant chat with boyf at night ,i hope he wont offlinee early .currently i have no mood bcoz of my dad ,i dont understand why must he anygry with little things ,bingit siaa pfft-.-' i need you boyf ,only he know how i feel ,he can read my mind like seriously ,iloveeyouuh MEBMY<3

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.