Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Sunday, February 27


`Suuuppp . 
yestrday went out with love .meet him downstairs my block then off to take 161 to woodlands he just finished mendaki and i never let him changed ,heheee^^reached woodlands walk`walk buy food and went bck to hgg wait at his void deck let him changed .take 80 to vivo otw there we talk non-stop pls .last`last he so tired and rest at my leg .rmbt satu mcm peyh geli-.-' he say something tht me melts and little bit im going to cry .when i was sleeping at his shoulder he whispered in my ears and say 'Iloveyou' kembang dibuatnyr .reached vivo went skypark find a place to sit and then we camewhore .i tell him abt my family promblem and he advise me to be patient .arnd 5plus take bus and went home .otw at bus we keep gossip abt this uncle .i laugh my ass out pls .damn kekek .i really enjoy my day with him .he know me so well even do he just know me a few weeks ,i wondered if  `F would be like him ,hmmm. at last my hmwk finished so today i just need to revised for up coming test .sadded tht love cant online due to his computer spoil and he also cant use his phone to online .going to miss him pls .i upload one pict and another pict he will upload on mon ^^

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.