Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Sunday, February 20

-/Tmrw is Monday ,i still havent finished my hmwk. 
i have two tall guys who always cheer me up in school `E and `F .not at sch only ,everywhere.i appreciate alot .yesterday i argues with my second sis ,i dont want to elaborate about it as you guys have know what i write at my status .fcking fedup with my family .`E advise me to patience and not think about it .i guess he can be my happy pill .tsk ,long time never chat with Zulkarneen ,maybe he so buzy .if him ,he would give me his hug and told me to relex sometimes he tell me his funny joke .im kindda lucky to have some guys who always cheer me up .and some of my boy classmate told me if i cry and he know who make me sad he going to beat up tht guy .ohh like real .hahaa-.-make ur school pants long first before you want to beat up .i hate social studies manxz .keep giving us project .and this week project is th worst .i confirm alot of people will never bring or do.thats how my class ,if dunno then never bring and waste time like hell:/ ohh shit .i have eyebag and it kindda big like a pandaa eyes .get rid of it pls(:

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.