Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Friday, February 18
`My blog are getting dusty .lets update.

Monday :
Valentine's day ,i get gift and one of th dedication song .i just know that is Farhan.awww,sweet laa you tinggi.i sayang u boleyh ?^^ aftr sch ,slacked at canteen and talk abt some random stuff girlf make me laugh non stop.aftr sch ,slacked at SP.make video .my electro has deproved.sadded.i wonder if i wanted to upload or not ,later tht bitch comment yg tk perlu-.-'went home at 5plus .

Tuesday&Wednesday : 
School was normal ,only i have no mood to talk with anyone that day.i really sad with one of my classmate.please change laa.you getting worst): 

Thursday :
was my bad day ,have bad headache then teacher let me sleep in class when maths period ,but sadded th class was damn noisy i try my best to sleep in class but i cant help it ,i just sleep like 15mins .bagos laa krg-.- 

Friday :
School was normal ,but half of th class keep playing my valentine's gift ,Bigbird^^some say did i sell them ,hell no ,i wont sell .sorry.buy yourslef eh ?hehs.aftr sch ,got cca ,photography.learn about camera hehee.aftr sch saw E .he send me bck home .otw to bus-stop we argue .tsk ,perangai tk perlu ehy kiteorg .at bus we keep staring at each other .tgk org satu semacm seyh.went home at 4plus .reached home ,pengsan^^

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.