Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Sunday, February 13
 -;Muke Masai~


`No more 121210 .
I had enough ,2ndmnthsary wish pn tk ikhlas ,eyfaa bnyk peyh syiok sendiri wish dhe panjang`panjang dpt alek ?TEARS !just bcoz of hym ,i like scold everybody .valentine's day semuaa adr couple ,i sit at canteen and just watched-.-'i know this will happen.arghh ,change topic pls .Dnt hmwk still havent do ,i seriously hate Dnt manzx ,makee me stress nk mampat.somemore malay ,nvr do hmwk kene menyakong ,tsk .tht time when cny i nvr bring novel kene menyakong mcm soyaal.setengah jam pulaak tuh ,hmmm.i sayang budak 3A and 3B pls and Farhan ,Rinaa`Sabrinaa andand NanaaDolly .they cheer me up ,they make me smile and i like it alot.hehee.yes ,im too young to sad and etc .i want to enjoy life with them.ohh pls ,my eyebag are getting worst ,ihateit .tmrw i cnfirm th couple will go to school together .heheee^^ i may be going to sch with Elyas but he's not my boyf aitees.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.