Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Friday, February 25

`Im not going to let this happen .
school was fine this day i dont want to elaborate about it kaay ?im sad with myself im dissapointed with my attitude im angry with him ,tht he changed to worst but still i try my best to smile and keep myself quiet .i hope by end of this month everything will be fine .why must this always happen to me ?tsk .i choose `E over `F bcoz `F has become worst he even dunno wht he had done ,i hope he know how i feel now days .im sorry if i have hurt you `F .

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.