Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Wednesday, February 2

Happy'Birthday Twinneyhlovee(:
May ur wishes come truee aitees ?and lastlong with your boyfiee^^
Sorry for th late updatee yeaaa.was too buzy.

-/Today was half day of school and th celebration was bored and yeaa today went home with Ellyas .ops i dunnoe hw to spell his name pls .heehs.while Farhan badly want to slacked with his friend.so i let him be ,otw to bus'stop Ellyas say to me 'Eh ,pendek perh kao' busteed ehy kao-.-'kao bnyk peyh tinggi ,tsk .at bus was kekek tkleyh tahan pls.alight at yiochukang pri.saw my junior go court with her .saw Rynastasiaa ,MarianaaYana and alots they hug me so tight ,and im so miss them likee pls.aftr tht saw my BoyTwinney he look like moody but still i hug him.saw Saif `twin ,kao bnyk peyh berubaa siaa.i want th old you .all my boybestiee berubaa siaa.yeaa ,daa adr kwn baru kn ?lupeekn twinney kao kt sini-.-meet aishah at NEXX mall then went bugis ,she treat me dress ,awww ,thanks bbytwin^^ sukeee sngt.

-/Im tired to think abt you again `A

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.