Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Thursday, February 10

`Greenadee<3
I have not updatee like 4days duee to my lazyness heehs.today im so tired till i sleep at Lifeskill period its likee all th girls sleeping on tht period ,seriously today we have alot of running.valentine's are all around ,who should i celebrate with ?naaah ,maybee i spend tht time with myself.i will just see couple all around me in school and just wishing to others.tsk ,i havee a fever pls ,but still come to school and act tht im ohhkay.i really hope he knw wht i want frm him ohhh-please. pls changee to th old bck you :'(

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.