Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Sunday, January 9

`Tmrw sch ,hope i wont be late again (:
As usual tmrw will go with Farhan .ohhh ,im reallyy sad with my life right now 2011 is worst than 2010 its hurt me alot he think im stupiid ,ohhmyy as wht i say girl are smart than boy .i just going to let go th past like seriouslyy ,errr forget tht topic and yeaah i change my blogskin i dont know wht to use so i use this want .simple(: tmrw will meet babyG alritee ?awww,miiss them lagyy`lagyy AzylaaTwiin heheek rindu kao laa pantatXD !^^ohmyy im in love with WizKhalifa song ,hahhaa (: yeaaah ,its same as my name .hmm ,maybe just a short post not in mood actuallyy .

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.