Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Sunday, January 30
 [Th old time with me and my best twinney love] 
`ignore my face-.-

-/YOU ARE AMAZING JUST THE WAY U ARE<3
eheh ,im so bored .this day th rain cant stop .gemok uhr lu hujan .hmm ,my schmate was cute i even dunnoe him yet he give his num and say "if you have promblem with your studies you cn approach me"boredness ,hahaa.my class was really awesome but there's only two BIGBIG bear makee such a fuss and th chinearhyee laaa kao ,checkcheck laen bende yg kao nk anuh kt aqu-.-'erhhm ,tmrw strt sch alrdyy .fast ehy ?maybee this coming saturday will watch movie with classmate or go bugis due to se guy ?they cn be noisy and naughty but they friendly not likee BIGBIG bear always make a promblem untill th senior must find them ,ohh yaa ,th bear also cutee cn make couple .one girl one boy .heehs .must stead before valentine's day uhr krg(: somemore MALAY .ohhmyyy-.-' i miss Farhan pls .but he sometimes made me iretts tht i hate it .errr,valentine's day should i celebrate or nt ?kindaa lazy.


Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.