Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Sunday, January 16

Ohhmy,tmrw sch must wakeup earlyy-.-'
so tmrw i wont go sch with Farhan .dont ask why ohhkeh.hmmm ,im tired with all my promblem i guess 2011 is suck for me.just beginning of th year and im hurt yeaah ,i didnt show my sadness i just show my fakee smile and laugh but inside im dying likee hell thanks to youh `A .no more him in my lifee maybe i just move on .your excuse was totally lame kay ?-.-ohhyaa ,dont say to me "you regret"ohhkeh ?coz last time you alrdy make a mistake and i alrdy given you chance and u didnt appericiate .hmmm ,im wondered why this world have heartpains ?kay ,forget tht topic .erhm,currently chat w/ Zul ,ohmmyy awk sungguh kekek .hahs .tmrw wont slack with my senior bcoz of Farhan-.-'satuu`satuu buat perangai mcm soyaal.bagos laa tuh sayee suke sngt(:

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.