Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Saturday, January 22
:-I miss th old us):

-;Long time nvr elaborate .so lets th story(:

Ystrdy was bad day of mine .i cry in class like 3times .untill people say why i cry and blablaa.one of my bestf was staring at me when i cry .not my girlf ehy.aftr sch i cry again untill Shamil say "Cik kak ,jgn nangis atao sedih laa be happy" hahs ,cuteee perh boy ?when otw walking to gate Razin mcm soyaal.hahs .call my name then wink at me then say byee.daa sec3 tapi pendeq mcm pri3.hahs ,no offence.aftr sch went sculpture park have fun with my girlf then suddenly i do electro mcm ader`aderh je aqu.then one of my friend text me say tht he saw me doing electro ohhmyy ,malu perh .went home bingit satu rumaah scold father and sister .mcm soyaal kn ?i know.so today i nvr talk to father-.-'and yeaah today will go bowling with mum,both sis and couzin and aunty .i want to topup today so i can text bestf .first time i have bestf tht is boy and chinese.i love SOME of my 1A coz they friendly and yeaah ,in class they love to make noise and act gangster still they are friendly to me.some of them i hate bcoz step mnr peyh bsr and perangai mcm *toot.hahs .going to change bckgrnd its too plain ,hahaa.i love my senior alot ,they are AWESOME .


`I wont talk to you again boy.):

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.