Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Monday, January 3

;Hello 
First thing to say im sorry for nt update my blog due to myy lazyness hehee(: and yeaaah,im nt in mood to update anywayy.in th first place i find out [insertname] att ,hmmm ,if he att he think im hurt im nt tht weak alrite boy ?alot of boy also waiting for me,so i better move on .and soon im going to change my blogskin like seriously .and yeaah tmrw sch ohmyy blm ready seyh im still in holiday mood arghhh !-.-'


Today i like being hurt alot .bt why ?its like i being karma .its th boy who hurt me and i get karma ?im just doing wht's right for me .infact only god knows why im doing all thiis ,i guess only my guyfriend understand me.maybe one day im goingg to change .bt its take time i dont want to do all bad thing tht i done last year and it hurt myself and people alot .anybody who hate me ?tht ur promblem alirte.i fcking hack care(: im just going to have a guyfriend than a r/s coz its hurt me alot and i dont trust them.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.