Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Friday, December 31
 ;MaxFlexorElectroCrew`MFEC(:

`Today 31st ,wahhh.cpt seyh and im nt ready for sch coz my mood is in holidayy`mood.
errr,im going to miss my pri`life and th tyme tht i spend with electro peeps hmmm,im regret for loving someone wrong and let go th one tht i reallyy love )': haiiish,im going to let go of my past tht who have break my heart and next yr ,im going to mutured and nt cry over liittle things.hehee(: and yeaaah,im nt going to countdown hahaa,last min coz going spend time with mummey and both sis.errr,soon going to change my blogskin ^^ohh yaa,people who alrdy watch MFEC video sowiiee if i do nt nice maklumlah pakaii dress hehehe.till here alirte ?malaz nk elaborate(:

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.