Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Friday, December 24

Let me eleborate abt yestrdy alrite ? 
Ystrdy wake up at 7.30 then bath,doll up then take 88 off to CompassvaleSec.firstlyy saw my senior thenthen i saw my friend so i smile at hym .baeek kn ?hehees.so take register form blablablaa sit down at class teacher talk nan semangat hahaa .then saw minaah`rep in my heart sayy nie ank action laa pulaak .baruu umur 12.she look at me so i action becom INNOCENT !(Y) HAAHAAXD !aftr tht me and muumey kene seperate i go to another class to do dunnoe wht haahaa.thenthen fill up this survey then one boy beside me keep lookiing at me infact dhe mcm MAKSALLEH !hahahaa.sit down like 5min then take size of th tshirt nw i relized tht my size is 34 nt 36 hahhaa paiseyy uhr paisey-.-aftr all done went outside find mummey then off to canteen .text Aishaah and Azylaa abt wht had happen thenthen Aishaah say BartlySec nt good infact th uniform nt nicee ,hahaa .maybe todayy she going to change sch to NorthVista i think ?hmmm,arnd 10plus off to compass buy food then takee 80 go vivo to repair my handp.then 10.30-12.30 at th bus and i was like freaking COOL .then reached call Eyma where is she blablablaa .then meet her at level2 then go to handp thingy .Eyma and Iyaa keep telling me hw th sch and i get irrets by them-.-'aftr tht go counter take num wait for my turn ,when its my turn i tell th person whts wrong with my handp and he sayy he will return bck in 5-7days then i say why he say bcoz SatSun nvr opened so i was like ohkeh then mummey say she want to watch moviie ,so we watch movie at orchard dunnoe which area .bt firstly went to bukit merah to register for Eymaa hospital blablabla otw there Eyma teach me hw to sing th sch song hahhaa,kayy diam .then suddenly Eyma say to Iya "Ex eyfa compassvale kn?"then she laugh out loud i was like FUCK hehehe(:aftr reached there alrdy Eyma filled th form like 10min ?aftr all done we take cab go orchard buy ticket then shopping arnd and i saw supraa(:then take mrt stop at dhouby ghaut to eat at pizaahut aftr eat chit`chat like 15min aftr chit`chat we off to mrt and stp at orchard buy popcorn,drinks and snack and then wait for a min and then off to inside th movie and we watch narniaa case nk tahu aperh jdy last part hehhee.it was funny bt th last part sodeyyhh .hehehe^_^aftr watching movie walk to orchard central .i hate when i shopping when i dont have money last`last belii headband .then take cab went home reached there arnd 8plus .went home daddy first word is "EYFAAA !"iretts nk mampos .then i bath then open lappy .

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.