Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Sunday, December 5
Hurt Alot )':

;I give up .
Seriouslyy i dunnoe who i love/like .day by day myy love is change to tht person to another .when i send a fcebk msg to[insertname]he replyy as he dont care abt me alrdyy .i guess i must move on .and youh all no need to know who is 'insertname'errr,i myss th msg he give me,th nite msg and th sweet msg .it just make me love hym each dayy.and when i sad he are th one who make me laugh .i guess he's nt important to me anymore err,thts is whyy i scared to be in love .i phobia abt itt .arghhh !wht happen to me ?i change alot .and next yr ?lets see hw myy life is goiing .fuuuhh,wht a sad lyfe .i cn be look happyy bt inside i broken .cry here and there .i must let go all my love .and goiing to have fun w/ babyG .if pendeq ?i dont think i let go of hym and there's a reason why .

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.