Once in your life;♥



-;Known as EyfaaElectro
Im a shy girl who have a loud voice and a easy hot-tempered attitude.
Im friendly/kind but in the same time cn be nasty(:
♥An Electro'Dancer
c `-I shout,i smile,i laugh,i cry,I fight ,i say vulgarities.
Elyas's♥




ElyFaa`220211










;Tumblr♥
'Azylaa 'WanieBarney 'IraahMeowMeow 'IlaSotong 'ShashaaKateq 'Milaaah 'AriNi 'Farhanaa 'IyqahSotSot 'Fynaa Lilchi'Karo 'FeefyyLim 'Faziraah 'Elline 'Riinaa 'FeridaFerinaa 'Nastasiaa 'QynJulietSenyoritaa 'DyyanaaDelunaa 'Iylaa 'Shafiiqah 'YayaaChikaro 'Ryshaa Rinaa'Sabrinaa 'Rasyidah Ryy'Dawson 'AzFar


November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

Monday, December 6

`Err,,just finished watchiing PuteriOmera .
 Hmm..its just make me flashback abt someone tht i really love bt nw no more)':The storyy make me sad and cry haiishh,.and theyy ans all myy question in my heart(':hmmm,maybe one day i will find myy true love bcoz people say true love will last forever heeheek^_^currently chatting w/ Azylaa .and i find out she play skate dh minat laa tuh -.-'hmm,im going to dye my hair again,i knw this colour nice for some people .bcoz it red .tapii eyfaa peyh phsl laa kn?heehe .and rebond?i nt cnfirm yet coz i scared my hair spoiled hehe .arghhh !i havent topup yet .bored deyh cant text people lagyy`lagyy pendeq .maybe will top-up soon .and yeaah,i fedup with tumblr frm just nw keep sayying"We'll be back in shortly"wtf?!i hate thiis kind of stuff its iretts alot.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.